Your Complimentary Guide to Accident Insurance
Your complimentary guide makes it easy to find the accident insurance coverage you need.
With this guide, you’ll learn the ABC’s of accident insurance:
- It covers medical expenses like deductibles, copays, and other out-of-pocket costs so you don’t have to dip into savings.
- Accident coverage also helps pay for non-medical expenses that may follow an accident, like childcare, rent or groceries.
- With accident insurance, you and your family will get the financial protection you need – even if you or a loved one suffers an accident, your bills don’t have to be a problem.
- Obtain information on how to buy accident insurance directly.
- With this guide, you’ll also learn how an accident insurance plan works.
Learn more and get your FREE GUIDE today!
Guardian Direct plans are underwritten and issued by The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America or its subsidiaries, New York, NY. Individual accident insurance products are underwritten by The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, New York. Products are not available in all states. Policy limitations and exclusions apply. The actual limitations and exclusions that apply to your Accident Plan are governed by the policy forms approved for use in your state. Please refer to your plan documents for a complete list of limitations and exclusions. Plan documents are the final arbiter of coverage. This policy provides limited benefits only. Rates are guaranteed for one year for the plan of benefits initially selected. Policies renew annually up to age 90. Policy Form Numbers: IP-ACC-16 ET. AL. #2018-56999 (4/20)